What's in my Make-up Bag? |❤️

FACE:

L’Oreal Paris Infallible: Shade 120 Vanilla (£10 in Boots). I absolutely adore this foundation, easy to apply... amazing skin match and it’s reasonably priced. Prior to this, I used to use Rimmel and I just found that it didn’t cover my spots or red patches or anything. Since buying this product I have not gone back, so much so I’ve been using it for over 8 months without even trying anything else!

Collection Pressed Powder: (£2 in Boots) It’s reasonably sized and does it job! I find that it’s not too noticeable and It smells so nice!  


MUA Luxe Strobe & Glow Highlight Kit: (Usually £5) I adore this product, and yes I normally contour daily and this has lasted me for about two months and it’s got plenty of it left. It’s easy to blend and easy to apply and the packaging is so cute!




Collection Contour Kit Highlight Sculpt: (£4.20 in Boots) So some of you may think, why use MUA highlight when there’s a highlight with this? Well, I found that the highlighter with this just didn’t work as well. I would go through it so quickly, but the contour is perfect for my skin tone. It’s not ridiculous and it’s easy to blend



EYES:

Avon True Colour, Mocha Latte: (Price Varies but Usually can get it for around £4 in a deal!) I personally love brown shades, especially on blue eyes The shades are all pretty subtle, but true to what they look like in the packaging. especially on blue eyes. It’s small and easy to carry around also it has a mirror on one side which is always handy. It’s straight to the point and it stays on for a while but it’s more ‘on the go’ and ‘casual’ than if I was going on a night out.


MUA Eyeshadow Palette, Undressed: (£4) Now switching on to my evening eyeshadow palette, this product has a perfect mixture of nude shimmers and mattes. It’s perfect for creating a subtle look but yet noticeable. I love it!


LIPS:

Maybelline New York, 842 Rosewood Pearl: (Roughly £8) I absolutely adore this lipstick, It’s not too heavy on the lips and the tone is subtle. I do love a good red lip, but when you are on the go or even when you’re out, well me personally red gets all over my cheek and on my teeth by the end of the night. This gives a nice shimmer to the lips and less messy!

I hope you enjoyed. I'm defiantly interested if you've used any of these products before and what you thought about them? Would you recommend them?  Did you prefer others? Please let me know xo


No comments