September Goals



Isn’t it scary to think we have already completed a WHOLE week of September? Today, I was assigned my new time table and I completely freaked out. Reality hit me hard, that yes in two weeks I (ME!) is starting my final year in less than two weeks and It’s scary…

My third year is 75% of my overall degree and then what I do? So it’s got to count. But instead of panicking and stressing about events that hasn’t even happen yet; today I am going to share with you my personal goals (hopefully this gives me more motivation to stick too it) about what I hope to achieve at the end of September:

G O A L  O N E: P O S T  W E E K L Y  


I love writing on my blog, and the last thing I want to do is neglect it and not keep connected with you all. I don’t want to lose that drive for it. So I will set aside one day a week where I write my post and then share it with you all, I really hope that when I plan it. It becomes a lot better.


G O A L  T W O: 1 0 0 %   A T T E N D A N C E


Early mornings and me do not go well, it just doesn’t mix. I struggle to fall asleep and then I wake up late. Even though staying in bed always seems like the best option at the time, I know that I will NEED to get out of bed and attended my 9 am lectures this year; good luck me!

G O A L  T H R E E: F R U I T


I always object to buying fruit because it’s so ‘expensive’ but yet ask me to buy a Domino's and I think it’s a great idea! And paying £15 for a large pizza, cookies, garlic bread and chicken strips is an absolute barging but paying £2 for fruit is scandalous! But hopefully I can count down on eating chocolate and replace the need I have for it for fruit instead.

G O A L  F O U R: T H E  G Y M


I’ve actually done well going to the gym but I know once uni start’s I’ll use it as an excuse to not go as I will be too tired or I won’t have time. However, I once read that if you ‘don’t have time you got to make time’ so even if it’s waking up an hour earlier, I will aim to make it three times a week!

G O A  L   F I V E: P H O T O ‘ S


Just because it’s my last year, this doesn’t mean I should become a total shut in and not see my friends and make memorise! I want to take more photo’s this month because this is when we will more likely see each other and do stuff before the work load becomes too much.


G O A L  S  I  X: M  Y  J  O  B


Hopefully this month I will be able to start my new job and get use too it fast; apparently the type of work I will be doing it will ‘open my eyes’ to the real world. So hopefully I will be able to start to be able to be to handle so stress won’t hit me all at once and I can start getting the dolla!

G O A L  S E V E N: B O O K S


Last year, I didn’t buy my core text books until last minitue. By the end of this month all my core text books should be purchased and at least on its way. I will also be up to date on the readings on blackboard.


G O A L  E I G H T: L E S S  M A K E – U P


I find it difficult to leave my house without any make up on but the goal here is that I won’t put foundation on this month to try and let my skin breathe. Don’t get me wrong I will still be doing my eyebrows and my eyes but I just want to see if I can go a month without putting foundation on!


What’s your goals?xo

No comments