September Favourites




B E A U T Y   P R O D U C T S :

Neon Nights Eyeshadow

This was originally sent to me for my 20th birthday from my cousin. I hadn’t really used it that much until September but what a regret. For a cheapish product, I was pleasantly surprised when the colours stayed on. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a neon kind of gal but sometimes adding a bit of colour in to your eyeshadow makes everything better.

Freedom ‘Pro Blush’

I purchased this in the summer and I absolutely adore the highlights! It doesn’t feel heavy on your skin which is always a plus because let’s face it who really likes walking around feeling like they have a mask on eh? Plus, it’s so cute.

Lottie London Eye brush

I bought this spontaneously. I thought I had lost my eye brush which came in a set and just picked this one up in Superdrug. But my god it was so much better than the one I had before. When someone says buying the right tools for your make up is half the battle, they aren’t lying and this one wasn’t exactly expensive so any beauty bloggers who are on a budget and want a cheap but effective eye brush, this is the one.

T V   &   F I L M S :

Dexter

I am so late in the game! A lot of my friends have been trying to convince me to watch this for so long and I didn’t listen until the end of summer and ever since I’ve been addicted (I watched two series in four days).  It’s on Netflix for anyone who wants to watch it and it’s about being in a mind of a serial killer who kills other serial killers. It’s so addictive!

Don’t Trust the B**** In Apartment 23

A random find on Netflix once again. It’s one of those programmes which you go to put one episode on but you end up watching five. It’s light hearted and just damn right funny so I would just be sat in my room laughing in tears!

X-Men Days of Future Past

For some reason, I’ve been getting in to X-Men films. This may be due to the fact when I was younger me and my brother would watch them together and maybe it was some form of memorabilia but either way I only discovered this film not long ago and My only regret was not seeing it when it was first out! It was so good.

Freaks & Geeks

After finishing Don’t trust the B**** In Apartment 23 I wanted to watch more comedies and stuff which was light hearted considering I’m so stressed all the time and what was even better was that Marshall from How I Met Your Mother was in it! The only downside to this was that there is only one season and then no more and the ending is left open to interpretation.

Bridget Jones Baby

Ok considering I was obsessed as a child with The Bridget Jones Films and I would constantly watch it when I was upset to pick me up, I was nervous and excited for this! I was so excited that I had a countdown but I was worried that they may have ruined the franchise… they did not. I couldn’t stop laughing throughout the film and got in to so many giggle fits that I couldn’t breathe!

L I T E R A T U R E :

‘The Psychopath Test’

A book written by Jon Ronson which focuses on mental health issues and media... hmm no wonder why I liked it? The way it was written was amazing and I defiantly want to read more of Jon Ronson books eventually!


C L O T H I N G 

 Jumper

Well it’s getting colder and it’s so warm and fluffy inside plus I love the colour grey. But I also like the fact that it has white stripes on the end of the sleeves.

Rain Coat

In the UK, it’s hard to know what to wear in this weather. But it rains a lot and believe it or not but it’s taken me ten years to by a rain coat! Or should I say a rain coat that I would actually wear outside because look how pretty it is and I got it from Amazon too, so it was rather cheap!

B I T S  A N D  B O B S

Penguin Necklace

For anyone who doesn’t know me, I am obsessed with penguins and I bought this Necklace at Bristol Zoo. I haven’t taken it off since. You can also see that I am wearing it in the above photos! 

‘Hippie Van’ Mug


You know when you spend the day in your room cleaning and you find a lot of neat stuff that you lost or stopped using and just forgot about it? This is what it was like when I found my ‘Hippie Van’ Mug. My dad and step mum bought me this in a time where I was struggling to remind me about my dream where I wanted to drive around in this car and travel the world and it was also pretty sweat because green is my favourite colour! And even though dreams have changed, it’s still pretty special to me. 

No comments